Keep Personal Belongings Secure:
Keep all your personal belongings in designated locked areas and not scattered around the studio
The studio will not be held responsible for any stolen item in the premises.
No Shoes on the first floor
PAYMENT TERMS, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
children dance studio:
Full tuition will be refunded only if written notification from the parent is received 24 hours PRIOR to the first class. A 75% refund, less total cost of all classes taken, will be granted before October, 15th, 2023.
No refunds will be granted after that date, unless the program has been cancelled. Registration and additional fees are non refundable.
Cancellation Policy: Any class cancelled less than 12 hours in advance is fully due
No refunds on purchased classes or packages.
Cancellation Policy: Any class canceled less than 12 hours in advance is fully due
The Customer may modify or cancel his reservation, free of charge, no later than 24 hours before the scheduled date of the appointment, in the dedicated space of its Customer account, which leads the Company to proceed with the full refund to the Customer within 15 calendar days.
For any modification of an appointment less than 24 hours before the scheduled date of the appointment, the Customer unreservedly accepts that charges may be levied. Indeed, in case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the scheduled date of the appointment or a lack of presentation of the Client for his Infrared Sauna, no refunds will be made, the appointment will be due.
In the event of cancellation less than 24 hours before the scheduled date of the appointment, the Customer acknowledges that he must imperatively notify the West Side Studio company by any means (call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
DANCE STUDIO RULES
Dancers Show Respect for the Studio
- No gum chewing in class.
- No food in the Studio—water bottles only.
- No street shoes are permitted in the Studios at any time.
- No hanging on the barres.
- Keep your hands off the mirrors.
- Dancers Show Respect for their Fellow Dancers
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Only soft voices in class.
- Only kind, encouraging comments in class.
Dancers Show Respect for their Teacher
- Waiting quietly and patiently for the teacher’s instructions in class.
- Always ask permission to leave the room.
- Always raise your hand when asking a question.
- Always take care of personal business--including a trip to the restroom--before entering the studio.
- If you arrive late for class, stand quietly at the door, and wait to be invited into the studio.
- Always thank your teacher at the conclusion of class.
Dancers Show Respect for Themselves
- Come to class on time and ready to work hard.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to class, you will not be allowed to participate.
- Come to class proudly dressed in the uniform of the class. This includes having your hair fixed securely in a bun (for female-identifying) or in a ponytail (for male-identifying, when necessary) and wearing absolutely no jewelry of any kind.
- Come to class well nourished and hydrated.
Dancer’s Families Show Respect for the Art of Ballet
- Knock before entering a studio when class is in session.
- Keep voices low when waiting for a dancer in the lobby or in the hallways.
- Alert the Program Coordinator when your dancer will be late or absent for class.
- Address all questions directly to the Program Coordinator or Artistic Director to insure accurate information.
- Assist your dancer in arriving to class on time.
- Pick up your dancer immediately at the end of class.
- Attend Parent Observation Days.
- Encourage your dancer to review the corrections and material from each class.
- Ensure your dancer has all supplies necessary for a neat bun, clean and properly fitting slippers, as well as clean tights and leotard.
- Refrain from challenging or disparaging a teacher’s professional evaluation of your dancer, the material presented, or the method of its delivery.
PILATES STUDIO RULES
Respect the Studio Space: Respect the studio and its equipment by keeping it clean and tidy. Put away props and equipment after use.
Punctuality: Arrive on time for classes to avoid disruptions and ensure a full session for everyone. 5 minutes after the beginning of the class, doors close.
Silence Mobile Devices: In the studio area, all mobile phones should be turned off or set to silent mode to maintain a distraction-free environment.
Personal Hygiene: Request that clients come to class with clean clothes and socks to maintain proper hygiene standards.
Bare Feet or Grip Socks: Pilates is done barefoot or with grip socks to ensure safety and stability during exercises. Regular socks may cause slipping.
Inform About Injuries or Health Conditions: Clients should inform the instructor of any injuries or health conditions before starting the class. This allows the instructor to modify exercises accordingly.
Follow Instructor's Guidance: Clients should follow the instructions and cues of the Pilates instructor to ensure proper form and technique during exercises.
No Chewing Gum: Chewing gum during a class can be a choking hazard and is generally not allowed in the studio.
No Strong Perfumes/Colognes: Strong scents can be distracting or bothersome to others, so it's best to avoid using them in the studio.
Quiet During Class: Minimize unnecessary talking during the class to maintain focus and respect for others.
Hydration: We try to limit plastic so we are not selling beverages. All Clients should bring water bottles to stay hydrated during class.
Refrain from Teaching Others: In a group class setting, clients should avoid giving unsolicited advice or corrections to fellow participants.
Clean Equipment After Use: Wipe down equipment after use to maintain hygiene.
Respect the Instructor: Encourage respect for the instructor and their expertise. Disruptive or disrespectful behavior may result in removal from the class.